Book Printing (2)
When should you use offset printing for books?
- Large quantity print. If you want to print like 500 or 1000 books, or more.
- Distribution and selling channel secured. When you are certain of pushing sales for your books.
- Lower cost per book. You want to reduce the cost per book.
What are the benefits of offset printing?
- Cheap cost per book. The more books you print, the cheaper the cost per book gets.
- Plenty of finishing options available.
When should you use digital printing for books?
- Small quantity print. If you print 15 to 100 books.
- Low stock-keeping. You want to keep less stock and prefer to test the market demand of your book.
- Low overall budget. You have a limited budget for your book printing.
What are the benefits of digital printing?
- Print-on-demand. Print only when you need the books. You don't have to keep stock of over a thousand books.
- Lower overall cost.
What are the disadvantages of digital printing?
- Higher cost per book. The cost to print a book is higher as compared to offset printing.
- Limited finishing options. Currently, you cannot add the following finishing to your book: Spot UV, hardcover, emboss, hot stamping, folder flap. Also, the books can only print either black/white or full color; there's no 2-color printing option.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Contact us today to find out how you can get your books printed.
- If you want to find out the pricing, request a quote for book printing here.
- Hits: 556